1. General Information
The KSS is in its 12th year of broadcasting. Kevin began the show in 2000 in Pristina, Kosovo where he was serving as an International Police Officer
2. What is the show's agenda?
The KSS has no agenda. It does have a theme. The theme or focus of the show is the world of the strange and unexplained.
3. Do you have archives and where are they?
, we have hundreds of archives. They are in our Members Community.
4. I hear you talk about the KSS TV Channel. How can I watch it?
Join the Kss Members Community, and then you will be able to watch the live shows.
5. Do you accept questions via chat during the show?
No. KSS is not an internet hobby show. It is an international talk show and we provide telephone lines for you to call in.
6. Why do you charge for membership to the Members Community?
KSS is 100% listener supported. We do not sell advertising. Thus, we do not advertising income. Our philosophy is simple. We present the best talk radio on the planet, and if listeners want it to continue, they will support it. If they do not support it, then they do not want it to continue, and it should cease.
7. How large is the KSS listening audience?
Our audience numbers in the millions world-wide. We are the #1 show in our genre on the planet. Check "ufo talk show" in any major search engine and see for yourself.
(Google Yahoo Bing).
8. When I join the KSS Members Community, how long is it before I can login?
Normally, you can login immediately. There can be a short delay if the site is being updated at the time.
9. What is the K-FILES?
The K-FILES is our free weekly newsletter. We begin e-mailing it every Friday night after the show.
10. Do you ever share my personal info with anyone?
No. We do not loan, rent, lease, sell, or in any other manner distribute your personal information to any one. It is strictly for our own use (K-Files, Members Community, etc.)
11. How is the KSS broadcast?
We broadcast the live shows via AM and FM radio, internet radio, all mobile devices, and internet television.
12. How large is the KSS staff?
One - Kevin Smith. There are also two volunteers who help with some of the peripheral, but very important tasks. They are Roland Stralberg (Member Support and Forums), and Curtis Eickerman (Forums).
13. Where are the Forums?
In the Members Community.
14. Do you have a chat room?
Yes. It is in the Members Community.